You can play your music files by using standard 3.5 mm audio cable. Nokia Lumia has an American Headset Jack (AHJ) 3.5 mm connector which is compatible with your car 3.5 mm audio connection.
- Can I play music files from my Nokia Lumia device on my car stereo system?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Where can I find a record of previously downloaded music from MixRadio?
- Can I change my MixRadio territory?