Every time a new card is stored, Nokia process a low value (1GBP) authorization to verify that the card details are correct. However, it is just an authorization and not an actual charge. In some cases, this activity may appear on your bill or statement but you are never actually charged the money.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- My download failed on the Nokia Music store.
- If I have downloaded an album via my mobile and then tried to redownload the tracks, will I be charged again for the download?
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- Can I change which email address my receipts for Nokia MixRadio+ are being send to?