Video recording is using Continuous Auto Focus (CAF), which should keep your videos focused all the time. Video mode doesn’t have TAF (Touch AF) or Manual focus. This is a limitation, but we might add this feature in the future releases. Select the focus before you start recording a video.
- What is the Nokia Camera app on my Lumia device?
- Can I copy full-resolution photos taken with Nokia Pro Camera from my computer back to my phone?
- How can I make sure that the photos I take with Nokia Pro Camera are sharp?
- Can I adjust the exposure time (shutter speed) in Nokia Pro Camera?
- How do I copy photos and videos taken with Nokia Pro Camera to my computer?