The easiest way to update your Maps and get the most up-to-date street maps for free on your phone is with Nokia Suite.
Please note, that as part of the Maps installation process, the old street maps on your phone will be deleted and replaced with new street maps.
Install with Nokia Suite
- Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable and choose PC Suite mode.
- Start Nokia Suite, select Tools > Software Updates, and choose your phone from the list.
- Click Install to see the available software updates.
- Select Maps and click Install again.
- Maps starts automatically after it has been installed on your phone.
You can download the latest version of Maps also from Nokia Store.
During the installation, the old street maps will be deleted and you need to download the new street maps using Nokia Suite or your phone.
Download street maps
You can get the most up-to-date street maps for free by using Nokia Suite. Preloading street maps before you travel saves you data download charges.
You can also download the street maps directly to your device over a Wi-Fi network; in the Maps application, select Update > Add new maps.