If you have problems in finding an address or place, check the following:
- Check that the address is spelled correctly.
- Try entering only a few first characters of the street or city name (three characters at minimum) and choose the correct entry from the list.
- Check that the Country and City/Postcode are spelled correctly and that they are compatible with the address.
- Check that you are in online mode. The online search makes use of the maps servers and is quicker and more accurate than an offline search.
- The order of the search results is based on the distance to the current map position (nearest first). If searching for a remote place, use a more specific query, e.g. Airport, Paris, France or move the map position to the desired area before doing the search.