- Connect your phone to a computer.
- For S30 phones: Your stuff is automatically backed up on an SD card, so you don’t need to use a computer. Just remove the card.
- Move your content using the appropriate method, depending on your phone type:
- For S40 and S60 (Symbian) phones: Use Nokia Suite or PC Suite to sync your content. From 2013, the new Nokia Asha / S40 phones allow you to simply drag and drop your data across to the computer. You must have drag and drop enabled for this feature to work.
- For Meego phones: Use Nokia Link to sync your content.
- For Windows Phones (up to 7.8): Use Zune to sync your content. If you use a Mac, the Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac enables transfer.
- For Windows Phones (8): Use the Windows Phone app, or SkyDrive to sync your content.
- Check on the computer that all your stuff is safe and sound.
You may also be able to back up your stuff onto a memory card. For more info about all these processes and depending on your specific phone model, see your phone’s user guide at www.nokia.com/Support.