No. You can only change font size for messages in your device. To do so, select Menu > Messages (or Messaging) >Message settings (or More>Message settings) >Font size (or General settings >Font size).
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- My Asha (Series 40) phone does not work or respond as expected
- Is it possible to change the alarm clock snooze time on my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- How many contacts can be stored in the phone memory of my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- How can I restore factory settings on my Nokia phone (Series 30)?