- Restart your phone.
- Check that your SIM card is fully inserted. Do not use SIM cards that have been modified to fit the SIM slot.
- Your phone may be SIM locked, which prohibits using a SIM card from a different network operator.
- If possible, try your SIM card in another phone.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- My Asha (Series 40) phone does not work or respond as expected
- Is it possible to change the alarm clock snooze time on my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- How many contacts can be stored in the phone memory of my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- How can I restore factory settings on my Nokia phone (Series 30)?