- While in a call, press the volume side keys, then the on-screen volume level indicator will appear. Adjust the volume up once you hear the other end.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on, and try again.
- If possible, try a wired headset.
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Asha phone
- What is new in Twitter for Nokia?
- My memory card is not working properly in Asha phone
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?