No. From 2013, you do not have to connect your phone to your computer for the update. You can simply download and install the update wirelessly using either a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. Data transmission costs may apply. For more info, see the user guide of your phone.
- How many people can I have a conference call with?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?