No, you can only connect your phone to your PC as a modem with Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver. However, your phone may have other ways to sync your mails, contacts, or calendar entries. On some high-end Nokia Asha/S40 phones you can, for example, use Mail for Exchange or add your Nokia account to your phone.
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- What can I do if my phone does not recognise the charger?
- Can I use Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to transfer content from my old phone to my new phone?
- My Bluetooth connection is not working
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password