No. From 2013, you do not have to connect your phone to your computer for the update. You can simply download and install the update wirelessly using either a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. Data transmission costs may apply. For more info, see the user guide of your phone.
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Asha phone
- My memory card is not working properly in Asha phone
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Asha?