- Check that the keypad is not locked.
- Make sure that all keys are responding correctly when they are pressed. In some cases, a key may get stuck and freeze the whole keypad.
- Try removing and replacing the covers (if your phone supports that feature). Check that the power and side keys on the cover are properly aligned (e.g. pushed out) to their respective positions to have a proper tactile feel when pressing the keys.
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Asha phone
- My memory card is not working properly in Asha phone
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Asha?