No, you can't. But while one SIM card is active, for example, making a call, sending or receiving a message, or transferring data, the other is unavailable.
- My Asha (Series 40) phone does not work or respond as expected
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- What can I do if my phone does not recognise the charger?
- Can I use Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to transfer content from my old phone to my new phone?
- My Bluetooth connection is not working