No, you can only connect your phone to your PC as a modem with Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver. However, your phone may have other ways to sync your mails, contacts, or calendar entries. On some high-end Nokia Asha/S40 phones you can, for example, use Mail for Exchange or add your Nokia account to your phone.
- How many people can I have a conference call with?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?