You do not need Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to copy your photos or videos to your PC. Simply connect your phone to your computer with a compatible USB cable in Mass Storage mode, and you can transfer your photos and videos between your phone and PC.
- How many people can I have a conference call with?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?