Yes, if you have a new Nokia Asha phone and the Windows operating system does not find drivers for it, install a later version of Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver and then try again.
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- What can I do if my phone does not recognise the charger?
- Can I use Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to transfer content from my old phone to my new phone?
- My Bluetooth connection is not working
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password