Yes, go into the menu on your Nokia device, select Settings > Device (or Phone) > Device updates > Auto Software Update (or Automatic SW update, or Auto sw update) and choose an interval that’s suitable for you. However, please note that auto software updates may incur charges from your network provider.
- What can I do if my Asha (Series 40) phone does not forward incoming calls to the voice mail?
- What can I do if my Asha (Series 40) phone forwards incoming calls to the voice mail too quickly?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- I have forgotten a security code for my Nokia (Series 40) phone
- I cannot receive any calls on my Asha (Series 40) phone