The VoIP connection over 3G needs to be enabled in Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Internet Telephone > Connection type by choosing WLAN or 3G. Also the VoIP settings need to have 3G support enabled which can be checked from Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Internet Telephone > Accounts > (your account) > Options > Details.
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Asha phone
- What is new in Twitter for Nokia?
- My memory card is not working properly in Asha phone
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?