When the VoIP service has been activated, the service can be deactivated by setting Menu > Settings > Call > Call type setting to Voice call only. The device will deregister from SIP server and the active Internet connection (WiFi or 3G) is disconnected.
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?