Nokia Chat runs in the background on some phones but not all. If you see your presence and message alert icons on the status bar after closing the Chat app, your phone supports Chat running in the background. If you can’t see the chat icons on the status bar, your phone does not stay connected to Nokia Chat after you close the Chat app. In some phones, however, Nokia Chat supports Push notifications, which allow you to stay connected even when you close the Chat app.
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?