- Check your internet connection, as this can easily be the cause for not being able to send or receive MMS messages on your phone. Select Menu > Internet and type on the address line of any web page on the Internet.
- If you can connect the internet, but you cannot send MMS, contact your network operator for MMS settings reconfiguration or you may need reset the settings (Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett. > Settings only).
- If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards of the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Asha phone
- What is new in Twitter for Nokia?
- My memory card is not working properly in Asha phone
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?