- Check your mobile data connection. If you are within a known Wi-Fi network coverage area, switch Wi-Fi temporarily Off (Settings > Connections). Then select Menu > Internet and type any webpage address on the address line.
- If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send an MMS, contact your network operator for MMS settings reconfiguration or you may need to reset the settings (Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett. > Settings only).
- If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?