For most chat networks there are very good applications available with even better and richer experience. For Nokia Chat or Claro/Telcel Messenger we have a dedicated standalone client, which does not require a connection to the Nokia Messaging Server (NMS) anymore. These applications can be downloaded from Nokia Store. All of the Nokia Asha devices we are producing today have the new applications pre-installed and many users are already enjoying their benefits. We hope you like them too.
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?