Mail app currently supports many of the most popular services, including Yahoo!® Mail, Windows Live™ Hotmail®, and Nokia Mail, depending on your country. There are also thousands of local service providers that are preconfigured on the Mail app. You can also configure your own Internet Service Provider (ISP) accounts (POP3 and IMAP). Simply enter your mail address and password, and Mail app will prompt you for the information it requires to sign in to your account. (See also: How can I add a mail provider that is not listed?)
- Why the signal bar of one SIM card on the screen always disappears when I make a call with the other SIM card?
- Why has the icon for an app that I've installed become dimmed?
- How can I avoid high data costs while using mail?
- How can I manually change the Access Point Name (APN)?
- Why can't I use mobile data after removing SIM2?