If a consumer purchases music from Nokia music and pays for it individually, the corresponding titles are not DRM protected. So there is no need to renew licenses after the update to Nokia Belle. Same applies for music purchased via iTunes.
- Why the signal bar of one SIM card on the screen always disappears when I make a call with the other SIM card?
- Why has the icon for an app that I've installed become dimmed?
- How can I avoid high data costs while using mail?
- How can I manually change the Access Point Name (APN)?
- Why can't I use mobile data after removing SIM2?