To access the connectivity settings, you can press (tap) the empty area at the home screen next to the battery signal sign. This will bring up a status-pop window, which you can use to access the connectivity settings and view the clock. It can also contain an indicator, which for example indicates any unread messages or bluetooth connection status, and also acts as a shortcut to these.
- How many people can I have a conference call with?
- How do I set 'Always ask' for web browser access point query on my Nokia device?
- What is the shortest distance the camera can focus on?
- How can I change the Calendar alarm tone on my Nokia Symbian device?
- How do I view contacts stored on SIM card and/or phone memory?