If another device is connected to your device, you can end the connection from the other device or deactivate Bluetooth connectivity in your device by selecting Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth > Bluetooth > Off.
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How many people can I have a conference call with?
- How do I set 'Always ask' for web browser access point query on my Nokia device?
- What is the shortest distance the camera can focus on?