Select Menu > Settings > Phone > Accessories.Some accessory connectors indicate which type of accessory is connected to the device. Select an accessory and from the following (available settings depend on the type of accessory):- Default profile - Set the profile that you want activated each time you connect a certain compatible accessory to your device.- Automatic answer - Select whether you want the device to answer an incoming call automatically after 5 seconds. If the ringing type is set to Beep once or Silent, automatic answer is disabled.- Lights - Set whether lights remain on after the time-out.
- How do I view contacts stored on SIM card and/or phone memory?
- How do I change the writing language when writing a message or creating a contact on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- Can I use MMS image as wallpaper?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I enter the + symbol in standby mode on my Nokia device?