Check the touch screen vibration setting on your profile. The vibration intensity can be changed from profile settings (depending on your device model) either in Menu > Settings > Profiles or in Menu > Settings > Personal > Profiles and then selecting preferred profile and Options > Personalise > Touch screen vibration.
- How many people can I have a conference call with?
- How do I set 'Always ask' for web browser access point query on my Nokia device?
- What is the shortest distance the camera can focus on?
- How can I change the Calendar alarm tone on my Nokia Symbian device?
- How do I view contacts stored on SIM card and/or phone memory?