If another device is connected to your device, you can end the connection from the other device or deactivate Bluetooth connectivity in your device by selecting Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth > Bluetooth > Off.
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Nokia Symbian phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Symbian phone?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Symbian phone?
- Can I use MMS image as wallpaper?
- How do I set 'Always ask' for web browser access point query on my Nokia device?