The security enablement library app for Lotus Notes Traveler activates the features required for remote security administration. This includes the following phones: Nokia E50, Nokia E51, Nokia E52, Nokia E55, Nokia E61i, Nokia E63, Nokia E65, Nokia E66, Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E71x, Nokia E72, Nokia E90 Communicator, Nokia 5230, Nokia 5530 XpressMusic, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and Nokia N97.
If your phone model is listed above, please install the following security enablement library app (IBMTTPAAllowNewApp.SIS package). Features include device security policy and remote wipe for theft loss protection.
Note: During the installation, you may receive a message warning you that this app is not compatible with your phone, and asking if you wish to proceed anyway. Answer yes to proceed with the installation.
- Download and save the Lotus Notes Traveler Security enablement app (IBMTTPAAllowNewApp.SIS) to your computer.
- Transfer the file to your phone by using one of the following methods:
Nokia Suite – With Nokia Suite you can install phone apps:
- Download and install Nokia Suite if you don't have it installed already.
- Connect your phone to Nokia Suite.
- Install the security enablement library by double-clicking on the IBMTTPAAllowNewApp.SIS app.
- This automatically transfers the app to your phone and begins the installation process.
Email attachment - If you have another email account already set up on your Nokia phone:
- Email the IBMTTPAAllowNewApp.SIS app to that email account.
- Download the app using the email on the phone.
- Open the attachment to begin the installation process.
Bluetooth or Infrared – If your phone and computer support Bluetooth or Infrared:
- Transfer the IBMTTPAAllowNewApp.SIS app using Bluetooth or Infrared from your computer to your phone.
- The file shows up in Received Files folder or as an incoming message in Messaging app.
- To start the installation, open the message in the Inbox.
Removable memory card – If your phone and your computer have slots for a removable memory card:
- Save the IBMTTPAAllowNewApp.SIS app from your computer to the memory card.
- Connect the memory card to the phone.
- Use the File Manager app to browse to the memory card, locate the app, and launch it.
Note: The SIS file is supported according to standard Nokia device support process.