- Depending on your device model, select one of the following:
- Menu > Tools > Settings > Security > Phone and SIM.
- Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Security > Phone and SIM.
- Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone mgmt. > Security > Phone and SIM card.
- Menu > Settings > Settings > General > Security > Phone and SIM card.
- Scroll to Allow remote lock (or Remote phone locking) > Enabled.
- Enter the remote locking message and confirm the message. The message must be at least 5 characters long.
- Enter the lock code for confirmation. Default lock code is 12345.
- Now you can lock the device remotely by sending a text message which contains the remote locking message.
Note: When the device is locked, calls may be possible to the official emergency number.