When the fixed dialling is on, SMS sending works only to the numbers saved in the fixed dialling number list. In addition, the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) number should be added to fixed dialing list and it is the same as in the message settings.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- What does the pulse symbol on my call display mean?
- How do I copy or move contacts (SIM card or phone) on my Nokia phone?
- SMS sending fails when I set fixed dialling on, why?