To copy or move a contact from the phone contact memory to the SIM card memory, or vice versa, select Menu > Contacts > Names. Select the contact to copy or move and Options > Copy contact (or More > Copy contact) or Move contact. To copy or move several contacts, select the first contact to copy or move and Options > Mark (or More > Marking options > Mark). Mark the other contacts, and select Options > Copy marked or Move marked. To copy or move all contacts from the phone contact memory to the SIM card memory, or vice versa, select Menu > Contacts > Copy contacts (or More > Copy contacts) or Move contacts. The SIM card memory can save names with one phone number attached to them.
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I copy or move contacts (SIM card or phone) on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- What are the key features of Nokia Nearby?
- I’m planning a holiday trip. Can use Nokia Nearby to find places in another city and country?