- Check that your headset is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between your headset and phone.
- Toggle the Bluetooth Off/On in both devices, then re-connect the devices.
- Reset the music Bluetooth device.
- If the above steps do not help, delete the pairing on both devices, and then start the pairing process from the other device.
- Why is the Mail application getting slower on my Nokia Asha phone?
- What is the difference between Mail for Exchange app and Exchange ActiveSync (Outlook) on Nokia Asha device?
- Does the Mail client on Nokia Asha support Exchange ActiveSync?
- How do I start using email on my Nokia Asha phone?
- Mail for Nokia Asha does not connect to my email service, what should I do?