No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- My phone is physically damaged
- How can I check the sent emails on Nokia Asha phone?
- Are the mails that I delete on Nokia Asha phone really deleted from my Inbox?
- Are mails that I delete from Outlook on my Asha phone really deleted?
- I’m going on a vacation and will only check my email accounts from time to time. What should I do?