Wishlist is a list of apps that you can collect for future installation. To add an app to your wishlist, select the app you’re interested in and tap the heart icon. The app is added to your Wishlist. You can then choose to install the app from the Wishlist, or do it later (touch phones only).
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I deleted an app by accident, how can I get it back?
- Can I search for items in Nokia Store? Is there a search bar?
- Can I transfer apps from my computer to my phone using Nokia Suite?