The FM radio of the headset supports the Radio Data System (RDS) technology. RDS allows you to view the name of the selected radio channel on the headset display. RDS also keeps the headset automatically tuned into the selected radio channel as long as the channel is available in your location. RDS may not work with all radio channels or in all countries.
- Why doesn't my Nokia Bluetooth headset sometimes charge?
- How secure is the Bluetooth connectivity link in my headset?
- How do I disconnect my Bluetooth headset from a connected device?
- Can I use voice dialling with my Nokia Bluetooth headset?
- Can I use voice tags stored in my phone when making a call with my Nokia Bluetooth headset?