You can use your headset to make and receive calls with phones that are compatible with Bluetooth specification 2.1 and support Headset Profile (HSP) 1.0 or Hands-FreeProfile (HFP) 1.5. You can listen to music with your headset from devices that support Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, or Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) 1.0.
- Why doesn't my Nokia Bluetooth headset sometimes charge?
- How secure is the Bluetooth connectivity link in my headset?
- How do I disconnect my Bluetooth headset from a connected device?
- Can I use voice dialling with my Nokia Bluetooth headset?
- Can I use voice tags stored in my phone when making a call with my Nokia Bluetooth headset?