If your DC-19 doesn’t have enough power, it charges first. Your phone continues charging as soon as your DC-19 has enough power – typically above 30%.
- How is the DC-19 different from the DC-16?
- When I charge my DC-19 with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all the indicator lights stop blinking?
- Can I charge devices other than Nokia phones with the DC-19?
- While charging my phone with my DC-19, I plugged in the USB cable to charge the DC-19 at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?
- Can I fully charge my phone battery with the DC-19?