Usually yes, but it depends on the capacity of your phone’s battery. Please notice also that your phone consumes power if you use it while it’s charging, in which case your phone’s battery may not end up fully charged.
- How long does it take to charge the portable charger?
- Can I plug the portable charger's charging/data cable from one port to another?
- Can I charge devices other than Nokia phones with the portable charger?
- Is it normal for the portable charger to get warmer during charging?
- When I charge my portable charger with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all the indicator lights stop blinking?