The indicator lights switch off when the DC-19 has finished charging. Disconnect the charger from your device. The DC-19 shows the battery level when you press the power indicator key.
- How is the DC-19 different from the DC-16?
- When I charge my DC-19 with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all the indicator lights stop blinking?
- Can I charge devices other than Nokia phones with the DC-19?
- While charging my phone with my DC-19, I plugged in the USB cable to charge the DC-19 at the same time. Why did my phone stop charging?
- Can I fully charge my phone battery with the DC-19?