The DC-19 can be charged quickly, and you get about double the power compared to the DC-16. Your DC-19 gives you bigger battery capacity at 3200mAh compared to the DC-16’s 2200mAh, meaning you have more power to carry with you. You can also charge your DC-19 and your device at the same time.
- Can I fully charge my phone battery with the DC-19?
- How is the DC-19 different from the DC-16?
- Can I charge devices other than Nokia phones with the DC-19?
- When I charge my DC-19 with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all the indicator lights stop blinking?
- I charged my DC-19 from a wall outlet and at some point I plugged the USB cable into my phone to charge my DC-19 and phone at the same time. Why didn’t my phone start charging?