The device being charged must be Qi compatible. Check the location of the receiver coil, as it may not be in the center of the device. Also make sure that the receiver coil is fully on top of the DC-50.
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- Can I leave my DC-50 plugged in when its battery is full and I’m not charging anything with it?
- How long does the DC-50 stay charged while on the go?
- Can I use any USB port to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?