Yes. Press the power indicator key for 5 seconds. The 4 lights switch on in sequence, and the DC-50 switches off. To switch on your DC-50 again, press the power indicator key, or connect a USB cable either to a wall charger or a USB-A port.
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- Can I leave my DC-50 plugged in when its battery is full and I’m not charging anything with it?
- How long does the DC-50 stay charged while on the go?
- Can I use any USB port to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?