Switch off your DC-50 if required in restricted areas such as in an airplane, or if you want to maximise the storage time of the preserved charge in the battery. If you have more than one DC-50 together in a baggage or in storage, switch them off to prevent them from waking up and charging each other.
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- Can I leave my DC-50 plugged in when its battery is full and I’m not charging anything with it?
- How long does the DC-50 stay charged while on the go?
- Can I use any USB port to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?