You can send a message to yourself to see if the message shows correctly on your Nokia device. If the message shows blank in your device, contact local Nokia Care Point for help. Send also a message to someone else to check if the problem exists in their phones.
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How can I change the Calendar alarm tone on my Nokia Symbian device?
- How do I set up the access point group to use with Mail for Exchange?
- How do I setup Mail for Exchange on my Nokia Symbian device?
- How do I remove a mailbox on my Nokia device ?