You can fix this by removing one of your mailboxes and adding it back on your phone. Or you could add an additional mailbox, for example a Gmail, which brings back the missing Send link Via mail option. It also allows you to select which mailbox you are using for send link.
- What features are available in Skype on my Nokia Symbian^3 phone?
- Can I access Mobile WAP pages or pages with WML content with the Nokia browser in Nokia Belle Refresh, Belle FP1 or Belle FP2?
- What to do if I cannot access Hotmail with web browser after updating my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- What to do when the PowerPoint broadcast is launched in the browser and it won’t launch through the Broadcast application?
- PowerPoint Broadcast on my phone claims there is a connection error, but my 3G or Wi-Fi signal is strong, what do I do?