The language used in the map depends on the language set in your phone. If, for example, you want street names to be displayed in Mandarin, the language of your phone would need to be changed to Mandarin.Go to your phone settings and tap language + region. Go to Browser & search language and choose the language you want. You may then need to download the map again.
- The satellite maps in HERE Maps sometimes look quite blurry. Is there something I can do?
- How can I search in HERE Maps using geographic coordinates?
- Can I sort the places I’ve collected in HERE Maps?
- Why don't I have the LiveSight option available in HERE Maps, HERE Drive or HERE Transit on my Lumia 520, 521, 525, 526 or 625?
- How do I get the best performance from GPS?